Camping in Rishikesh
Situated on the foothills of Shivalik, Rishikesh has a pleasant weather throughout the year.Everyone knows that Camping in Rishikesh is the best place to enjoy the experience of river rafting and camping at the river side. It is the most popular travel destination known for hiking, rafting, luxury camps, and bonfire. Everyone on his/her life should once explore the Rishikesh Rafting Packages.
Best Time to Visit Rishikesh
The best time to visit Rishikesh is from February-March and August-October. Rishikesh is the city of people who are adventurous and enthusiastic.
Whenever someone thinks of rafting, the first thing that comes in mind is rafting in Rishikesh. Even foreigners cannot resist from visiting this place on their trip to India. Rishikesh is also known as a pilgrimage. Camping and rafting activities have been going on exceptionally well for the past 8 years in Rishikesh. All the important safety measures are taken by the camping and rafting guide team as the safety of clients is their utmost aim.
Camping in Rishikesh Price
There are many online packages available for Camping in Rishikesh, which include food, cliff jumping, trekking, rafting, and camping (Prices Starting from Rs-700 to Rs-3000) Its depend on quality of camp and cottages. All you need to do just find a genuine trip organiser and look for the best Rishikesh rafting deals for your next trip. You can find many inclusions from certain dealers and enjoy your adventurous trip to the fullest. River rafting when done with friends gives you the most thrilling experience of your life.
Some Useful River Rafting Tips for Camping in Rishikesh
As River Rafting is known to be an adventurous activity, we should be following some basic rules and regulations to enjoy a safe and memorable rafting tour. Rishikesh Rafting Ban Has Been Removed By HIGH Court it will come in Operation Form OCTOBER 2018.
- Make sure to never forget the importance of your life jackets. Don’t dip in the river without a life jacket as it can be life threatening.
- Do not throw anything in the water especially plastic bags as they can pollute the water. Remember it’s our duty to keep the river clean and pollution free.
- Make sure to follow the timings of every activity during your camping and rafting activities. Eat food at proper time and get ready for your adventurous activities before the scheduled time.
- Follow all rules and instructions provided by the river rafting guiders.
- Rafting guide team will provide you some special commands of river rafting, which will further help you a lot while river rafting tour.
- Do not go out of the camping area at night time as there can be animals or some high water waves during the night time.
- Remember to carry all your luggage on your own as it is your responsibility to take care of your personal belongings.
- Helmets and life jackets should be checked thoroughly before starting your rafting tour. If you find any issue with any product, inform the rafting guide immediately to replace that with another one and then only start your tour.
- If you start to feel unhealthy during the rafting trip, inform the rafting guide immediately and stop the rafting session to take rest at your camp.
Things you should carry for your camping and rafting tour
- Quick drying shorts and your swimming costume.
- Antiseptic cream, sunscreen lotion, and odomas.
- Battery torch and sunglasses with retaining cord.
- Mobile devices with extra batteries.
- Waterproof camera with extra battery.
- Instead of flip-flops, use river
Camping in Rishikesh: Most Rishikesh Rafting packages would include the following
- Visit to golf course, club house, and roller-coaster ride.
- 16 km river rafting tour
- Playing games such as volleyball and badminton on the camping site.
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner with bonfire at camp.
- Waterfall trek
- Campfire in the evening.
- Drive to Amantran nature camp and the holy Ganga River.
- Unforgettable Body Surfing
- Jungle Camping
Before you plan your trip to Camping in Rishikesh , make sure to check the reviews and ratings of the travel company with which you are booking your trip. Also, look for the package which includes meals, bonfire, accommodation, and the adventurous activities such as cliff jumping, valley crossing, body surfing, trekking, and rafting. Doing some research before planning an adventurous trip always helps. It would make your trip the most adventurous and exciting one.